"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Host, Stephenie Meyer and Saoirse Ronan!

The Host, written by author of the Twilight Series, Stephenie Meyer, has been in the works to become a film for a few years and the news buzzing around the film is that the actress, Saoirse Ronan, has been cast to play Melanie Stryder!


Though I read The Host, I didn't love it, but I liked it and I think that Saoirse will be a great Melanie, though she isn't how I imagined her, she is a great actress and will do a really good job!

Thoughts?

p.s. according to the rumor mill, Ronan, has also been cast/considered to play fairy, Holly Short in the Artemis Fowl film!

No comments:

Post a Comment