"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We Write on Wednesday! (1)

We Write on Wednesday is a new meme I'm starting and its very simple. Its all about writing a story. The story can come in the form of a short story, a poem, a full length story or even fanfiction! All you have to do is write. It doesn't matter how long it is; a paragraph, a full page, or just a sentence, as long as you write and post it on your blog!

I've noticed that many book bloggers like to write and would like to have a book written one day, including myself and this is a really fun way to share our writing and be critiqued by fellow bloggers!

We Write on Wednesday!


If someone has already done this, please let me know. I'm not going to stop my meme, but it would be nice to see how someone else is doing it!

Everyone Has A Voice!!!

Title: Vampyre

'They do not know me. Nor I, they. But when they pull me out of the wreckage, their clean, smiling faces staring down at me as if I am a new born babe, I know .  . . I don't know how, but I know, without a shadow of a doubt, I have found myself a new, happy family.

Too bad for them, I'm really hungry. . .'

Thoughts? And what are you writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment