"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tune in Tuesday (3) 4-26-11

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by GReads!!!

This week I will once again post a song(s) from Sky Ferreira who is easily one of my favorite musicians and she doesn't even have a CD out yet, but when she does, I'm defo going to be snaggin' it!!

Sky Ferreira ~ 108!!:





Sky Ferreira ~ Traces!!:





Why do you think of Sky and what is your song for the week?

. . . . . AND support Sky by buying her eps on iTunes now!!!
                                           
                                    . . . . . I did . . . ;^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment