"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, April 22, 2011

MORE Hunger Games Casting Update!!

The Hungers Games film has cast Leven Rambin, whom you might have seen in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, another brilliant, short lived TV show, as District 1's, Glimmer AND Jack Quaid as District 1's Marvel!!

I have never seen anything that Jack was in, but he is the son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid so here's to highhopes! As for Leven, I know that she is a really great actress. Her role in Terminator was insane!

The actor choices for this film have been top notch so far . . . really likin' it!!







What are your thoughts?!

No comments:

Post a Comment