"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hunger Games Cast Momma Everdeen!!

Paula Malcomson of one of my favorite, yet short lived TV shows ever, Caprica, has been cast to play Katniss and Prim's mother in the Hunger Games film!!

Paula is an awesome actor; she is very good with the raw and intense moments which her character on Caprica was always going through, so she will be perfect for the role of Ms. Everdeen.

I am really XCITED about this news and it is just, well, awesome!!

.......also, in possible(?) talks to play other roles in the Hunger Games film are John C. Reilly for the role of Haymitch and Elizabeth Banks for the role of Effie, both of which I have no problem with at all!

Can not wait to see who gets cast next!!


What are your thoughts on Momma Everdeen?

No comments:

Post a Comment