"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

City of Fallen Angels Out Today!!

City of Fallen Angels by the most brilliant Cassie Clare comes out today!! I preordered it back in Jan. along with *coughthetwilightofficialguidecough* which I thought was coming out today along with CoFA, but it doesn't come out until April 12!! Which means I wont get CoFA until the 13, which completely sucks!!!

.....but I digress.

I can not wait to read this awesome book and to learn whats happening next in the Mortal Instruments Series and if you haven't bought this book yet, you should have ordered it yesterday and a week ago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment