"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"WOLFSBANE" New Cover?

Though I did not love Nightshade, by author Andrea Cremer, I really liked the world and the story and thought it was a very good read. But what I did LOVE about the book was the incredible cover! I thought the cover was one of the most beautiful covers ever and I liked the cover for Wolfsbane just as much . . . . well not anymore!!!

Nightshade!




 
Wolfsbane! 


 

Can you tell which ones are the original? ;-<)

It appears that Cremer's publishing house has decided to take a new route with the covers and turn them into something we have seen over and over and over again, i.e. not original!!

Like I said, I really enjoyed Nightshade, but didn't love it --- however, after checking the book out from the library and reading it, I decided to buy it, because, A) there was a sequel and B) the cover was too cool to not own!!!

I would never give either of these books a second glance while shopping online or walking through a book store, because they look like they are published by unknown publishing houses trying to throw out cheap work and make a quick buck.

Really disappointed with these lame turn of events . . .

Eh, not my cup of tea --- AT ALL!!


What are your thoughts on the cover changes?

p.s. why are Calla's legs spread open like she is an erotic dancer? if she is suppose to be resembling a wolf, she ain't doing a very good job at it!

1 comment:

  1. She probably is supposed to be crouching, you know like before she springs?

    ReplyDelete