"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, March 24, 2011

"INHERITANCE" Cover Revealed!!!

The fourth and final installment in the epic saga that is the Inheritance Cycle by Christoper Paolini, has been unveiled!!

Inheritance


At least five times a month for the last few years I have been going online, searching for any new info concerning Christopher Paolini and his amazing books, and last night, when I had no electricity due to a horrible rainstorm, what do you know . . . The cover and title of Chris's final book is revealed and I just now learned about it!!

I am so friggin' XCTD about this and I can not wait for the release!!

The cover is soooo grool and I love it. The dragon looks sooooo awesome and though the title, is not surprising, seeing this picture still makes me cheer with anticipation for this novel.

Can't wait to see how it ends!!!

RELEASE DATE: NOV. 8, 2011!

What We Know Concerning Book Four: http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/Inheritance_(book)

BUY THE BOOK HERE!: http://www.amazon.com/Inheritance-Cycle-Christopher-Paolini/dp/0375856110/ref=amb_link_355660962_3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=top-1&pf_rd_r=07XK5P43554KQ5D9YZ0Q&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1291777502&pf_rd_i=christopher%20paolini

No comments:

Post a Comment