"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, March 11, 2011

....

One word: Friggin' Midterms! OK, that's two words, but still. Midterms. *sighs*

I have not had anytime to post or even read, with working and studying back to back and it has sincerely sucked!!

Next week is my last week of school and then its Spring Break time which I will be spending (sadly) working more hours courtesy of my boss (happily) hanging with my friends and of course, reading as much as I can!

Thank-a-you!

;<)

No comments:

Post a Comment