"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Monday, February 21, 2011

In My Mailbox 1


This is my first IMM and I have to say that I'm very excited about the books I got!


Here They Are!:


1. The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge, the first book in the Iron Codex Series. It comes out tomorrow, but I got it today and ITS AWESOME!

2. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. I already had it, but my brother ruined it with milk so I had to get another copy.

3. Need by Carrie Jones. I got it from Amazon for only four dollars, I hear its good, but I will be the judge of that!

4. Kiss Me Deadly is an antholgoy of short stories by some really great authors and I cant wait to read it!

5. The Eternal Kiss is an anthology of short stories as well, by some really great authors and it will defo be a great read!


SOOOO, what did you get in your Mailbox? Let me know and if you read any of the books I got in my mailbox, tell me how you felt about them!

And again, IMM wouldn't be here without Kristi of the Story Siren @ http://www.thestorysiren.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment